Service Excellence in Gaming
This program develops an employee’s service skills for consistent delivery to customers in the gaming environment. Service Excellence in Gaming helps to create a consistent service standard and provides employees with tools and techniques to build customer loyalty.
Program At A Glance
- Customer Loyalty
- Why customers leave us
- 3 factors that contribute to customer loyalty
- Importance of first impressions
- 3 commitments that are basic to service excellence
- Benefits of teamwork to: you, your team members, your customers
- Building customer loyalty through team effort
- Elements of communication
- Listening to determine the customer’s needs and expectations
- “Moments of truth” in a customer connection
- Maximizing “moments of truth” with each customer
- 3 types of difficult customers
- 5-step communication process in pressure situations
- Effective ways of dealing with customer concerns
- Loyalty building
- Going the extra mile
Who Should Attend
- Front line staff
- Supervisory staff
- One (1) day session (7 hours)
- Between 15-20 participants
- Interactive format
- Take-away participant manual
- Certificate of Recognition and lapel pin upon completion
Contact us to book your session!
OTEC's new Building a Culture of Service Excellence workshop provides managers and owners with the most up-to-date tools to create a customer-centric organization. Utilizing progressive and proven customer service strategies for building and sustaining a service excellence culture, you will gain the skills to proactively develop your teams and achieve a competitive service advantage!
Click here for more information.